Booking A Cabin
To book a cabin reservation, please complete the online booking process starting on the Properties page. Upon receipt of deposit and reservation forms online, you will receive a confirmation for your stay to the email address provided. The confirmation provides details regarding access, directions, what to bring, etc. Please review and let us know what questions you have after viewing. Reservations are not guaranteed until the deposit and online reservation has been completed. We charge half of the total due at the time of booking for a deposit and the balance is charged 1 week prior to your stay.
A credit card is required on file for incidentals and/or damages for ALL reservations.
Cancellation Policy: Reservations cancelled with less than 30 days notice are subject to a $100 fee. Any reservation cancelled with less than 14 days notice forfeits your 50% deposit. Any reservation cancelled with less than 6 days notice forfeits your entire reservation. No shows are subject to entire rental fees. Cancellation policy applies to ALL reservations including last minute bookings. No Refunds for early departure. No cancellations or refunds due to inclement weather, acts of God, or for mechanical failures out of our control. No refunds will be issued for disruptions of any utilities including but not limited to: power outages, water outages, etc or disruptions of mechanicals at the cabins. These failures are beyond our control and no refund or rent reduction will be given. SORRY, NO EXCEPTIONS
Please view our rental agreement for additional rental policies.
Terms and Conditions of Rental
This contract constitutes an agreement between the Guest(s) and Ohio Luxury Cabins (OLC), as agent to rent the premises managed by OLC. The restrictions, conditions and limitations described below are included as part of this agreement.
- The Guest(s) understands that the accommodations are privately owned, furnished by the owner and are as advertised on a network of websites by OLC. OLC and the owners are not required or obligated to provide additional furnishings or equipment.
- Cancellation Policy: Reservations cancelled with less than 30 days notice are subject to a $100 fee. Any reservation cancelled with less than 14 days notice forfeits your 50% deposit. Any reservation cancelled with less than 6 days notice forfeits your entire reservation. No shows are subject to entire rental fees. Cancellation policy applies to ALL reservations including last minute bookings. No Refunds for early departure. No cancellations or refunds due to inclement weather, acts of God, or for mechanical failures out of our control. No refunds will be issued for disruptions of any utilities including but not limited to: power outages, water outages, etc. These failures are beyond our control and no refund or rent reduction will be given. SORRY, NO EXCEPTIONS.
- OLC requires the Guest be 25 years or older to rent – reservations are not allowed on behalf of a third party unless prior approval is given. A state recognized photo id and valid credit card belonging to the guest named on the reservation are required to book a reservation. OLC reserves the right to refuse service if requirements are not met.
- Many properties have special amenities on the property or access to special amenities including, but not limited to: decks, spas, hot tubs, saunas, pond, swimming pools and Jacuzzis. Unless otherwise posted, Guest is allowed reasonable use of these amenities during Guest’s rental period. The Guest recognizes that there are inherent risks in the use of these amenities which may include personal injury and property damage. Guest agrees to use the amenities in a safe manner and follow any instructions regarding the use of the amenity. Guest recognizes that there are risks to children in the use of many of the amenities provided with the property. Guest recognizes that there are risks to the use of any of the amenities provided if they are used in a manner for which they were not designed. The Guest further recognizes that the use of these amenities may be UNSAFE if: used for an extended period of time; used by individuals who are pregnant or who may be pregnant; used by individuals while under the influence of drugs, alcohol or medication, or; used by individuals with certain health risks. The Guest acknowledges and assumes all risks for the use of any amenity provided with the rental property and the Guest further agrees that the Guest is wholly responsible and liable for any injury or damage to persons or property as a result of their use of the amenities provided with the property. Guest further agrees to indemnify, save, protect, defend and hold harmless OLC and the owners of the property for any damages, costs or attorney’s fees incurred as a result of any injury or damage form the use of the amenities. The Guest agrees to assume sole responsibility in relation to these risks and Guest agrees Guest is responsible and liable and will pay agent upon request for any damages to these amenities caused by Guest’s misuse or negligence.
- Guest agrees to indemnify, save, protect, defend and hold harmless OLC, its agents or assignees, and the owners of the property for any and all claims, actions, suits, demands, damages and costs relate to defending the same, including attorney’s fees incurred as a result of any injuries to person or damages to property, including any damages that are the result of negligence of OLC, its agents or assignees, and the owners of the property; any damages that are the result of OLC, its agents or assignees, and the owners of the property being sued for as a result of the acts or omissions of Guest or arising out of the acts or omissions of Guest.
- The Guest understands that each unit is self-catering, which is defined as having a start- up supply of soap, toilet paper and trash bags and the Guest is responsible for their needs after that. Kitchens are equipped with basic cooking items (dishes, silverware, pots, pans, coffee makers, microwaves). OLC offers no extra towels or maid service during your reservation period.
- OLC and its staff or agents reserve the right to enter the rented properties at any time with proper notice provided, with or without Guest’s consent to inspect property or perform routine maintenance as needed.
- All of our properties have Occupancy Limits as stated and on your reservation. These limits include adults and children and if you have more than the allowed occupancy limits staying in the rental property you may be asked to LEAVE without a refund.
- Our properties may have a private area or closet with supplies. If you attempt to break into the areas or any other are marked as Private you will be charged for breaking and entering private property.
- Pets: Guest understands that pets are only allowed with express authorization of OLC. If pets are found occupying the property without authorization, Guest will be asked to leave without a refund. Pet waste removal and pet damages will be charged accordingly to the card on file upon Guest departure.
- Each property is inspected by our agents prior to your check in and upon your check out and an inventory is taken. Any missing items, broken items, smoking, unauthorized pets, excessive cleaning, soiled/stained/missing linens, or trash removal will be billed to the credit card on file. In addition, OLC will charge your credit card for the following items: $50.00 minimum charge for lock outs. If the property is left in an unacceptable condition your departure photographs will be taken and a minimum of $100.00 will be charged as an excessive cleaning charge. A $250.00 minimum fee is charged if any evidence of smoking inside the property is noted. Any damaged or missing property and landscaping will be charged at the actual cost of replacement or repair.
- The Guest must observe any no trespassing signs for any adjacent properties and must not obstruct access to adjacent properties. Abusive or illegal behavior is not tolerated and you will be asked to leave without a refund if you choose to ignore local rules and regulations. No Use of guns, archery or firearms are allowed on the property. Guests are not allowed to use ATV's, motor bikes, golf carts or other all terrain vehicles on the property
- Wireless/Wired Internet Access: The wifi service, where available, is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis, without warranties of any kind. OLC does not warrant that the services will be uninterrupted, error free or free of viruses or other harmful components. OLC makes no express warranties and customer waive all implied warranties including, but not limited to, warranties of title, non-infringement, merchantability, and fitness for a particular purpose regarding any merchandise, information or service provided throughout the provided connection or the internet generally. Guest expressly acknowledges that there are and assumes all responsibility related to the security, privacy and confidentiality risks inherent in wireless communications and technology and ERC does not make any assurances or warranties relating to such risks. No advice or information given by OLC or its agents shall create a warranty.